[Steven] brought the characters to life, using a variety of accents and giving each character their own distinct voice. I could almost feel the pain that many of the wounded soldiers were experiencing. Bravo!
Steven is a very supportive writer. When I worked on some episodes for him, he was willing to give constructive critiques to better the acting, the sound quality, and the show. He is very descriptive. The dialogue feels natural to say for each character and translates well into direction. I would highly recommend him.
Excellent work done and was able to turn it around in a couple of days. I would use him again and recommend others to do so as well. Thanks for a great job!
I honestly can’t imagine anyone else narrating this title. [Steven] gives a calm, deliberate pacing which allows the story to unfold, rather than dress it up with exaggerations. He made the characters come alive.
Steven is an enthusiastic and talented writer and producer. He is a tireless and passionate craftsman who very much believes in the work he’s producing.
I draw upon my New York stage training, as an actor, director, and designer, and combine that with a finely honed technological understanding of User Interface and Experience (UI/UX) Design, to create truly fresh and compelling audio for your project — no matter what the budget.
My production company holds multiple publishing and distribution agreements with major industry vendors. Our content ranges from classics, to new independent titles, to projects that go beyond what has been traditionally defined as an audiobook. You can find us online at Listen2aBook.com.
Recently Published Projects
- The Coming of the FairiesThe creator of Sherlock Holmes investigates the true story of two young girls who claimed to photograph fairy creatures in rural England. Amazon/Audible • iTunes • Not a member of Audible? Click here. …
- The Burgess Bird Book for ChildrenThe Burgess Bird Book for Children introduces children to the fascinating subject of bird life in storybook fashion. Thornton Burgess uses Peter Rabbit as a means for younger children to learn about b …
- Mountain IntervalFeaturing the voices of Robert Gonzalez, Sara Morsey, Jennifer Fournier, Russell Gold, Ben Stevens, and Andy Harrington. This collection was first published in 1916 and contains some of Frost’s most f …
- Five Children and ItWhile exploring the beach, four adventurous children make the acquaintance of a very odd creature: a sand fairy. When they have adapted to the brusque and forthright demeanor of the fairy, they discov …
- Gettysburg: Stories of the Red Harvest and the AftermathPennsylvania writer Elsie Singmaster’s collection of fictional short stories related to the bloody and pivotal Battle of Gettysburg presents a variety of colorful, compelling, and flawed characters pr …
Full Cast Audio Drama – Podcasts & Radio Plays
The explosive growth of podcasting has lead to a resurgence in full cast radio plays (or audio dramas) being streamed over the internet.
I am a passionate advocate for audio drama, and that shines through in every project that I do. Since the visuals generated by audio drama are products of the listener’s imagination, producing audio drama takes special skill and care to be done well.
Over the years, I have worked in every conceivable capacity on full cast audio — from performance and direction, to design and mastering, to writing and editing — on a multitude of projects.
Your story deserves to be well told. Let me bring my expertise to your concept.