Steven’s smooth speech combined with his accents and fluctuations in dialogue helped bring the characters to life. Every time he spoke I could picture everyone’s faces.
Steven is a very supportive writer. When I worked on some episodes for him, he was willing to give constructive critiques to better the acting, the sound quality, and the show. He is very descriptive. The dialogue feels natural to say for each character and translates well into direction. I would highly recommend him.
[Mr.] Cohen’s voice brings life to the characters in this story. His accents and tonal changes seem spot on for the characters in the book, and by the end of the story, you will forget that you are listening to a single-voice narration.
[Steven Jay Cohen] gives each character a truly unique voice that only enhances a novel that’s already fabulous from beginning to end. Well done!
Steven is an enthusiastic and talented writer and producer. He is a tireless and passionate craftsman who very much believes in the work he’s producing.
I draw upon my New York stage training, as an actor, director, and designer, and combine that with a finely honed technological understanding of User Interface and Experience (UI/UX) Design, to create truly fresh and compelling audio for your project — no matter what the budget.
My production company holds multiple publishing and distribution agreements with major industry vendors. Our content ranges from classics, to new independent titles, to projects that go beyond what has been traditionally defined as an audiobook. You can find us online at Listen2aBook.com.
Recently Published Projects
- The Man from Snowy River and Other VersesThis collection of bush ballads, published in 1895, contains some of the most iconic pieces of Australian poetry and has served as the source material for many paintings, films, and stage presentation …
- How the Rhinoceros Got His SkinThis delightful fable from the Just So Stories of Rudyard Kipling tells of how the Cake-Parsee takes his revenge on a rude, ill-mannered rhinoceros who has stolen and eaten the Parsee’s cake. The tric …
- CarmillaA tale of vampires, mystery, and romance by a master of the fantasy genre. Joseph Sheridan LeFanu’s Carmilla predates Bram Stoker’s Dracula by 26 years. A strange woman becomes a guest of the house of …
- The Woman in the AlcoveDuring a high society party set in New York City in the early 1900s, a beautiful woman is murdered and her precious diamond stolen. A young woman attending the party had just accepted a marriage propo …
- WakefieldWakefield was a mild-mannered man of no particular energy or imagination. The only fault his wife could find with him was that he had a tendency to be secretive about small things and perhaps a little …
Full Cast Audio Drama – Podcasts & Radio Plays
The explosive growth of podcasting has lead to a resurgence in full cast radio plays (or audio dramas) being streamed over the internet.
I am a passionate advocate for audio drama, and that shines through in every project that I do. Since the visuals generated by audio drama are products of the listener’s imagination, producing audio drama takes special skill and care to be done well.
Over the years, I have worked in every conceivable capacity on full cast audio — from performance and direction, to design and mastering, to writing and editing — on a multitude of projects.
Your story deserves to be well told. Let me bring my expertise to your concept.