- Audiobook Demo - Narration, New York, Comic Dialog - Anything for My Bubela by Geoff Sturtevant Steven Jay Cohen 2:58
- Audiobook Demo - Nonfiction Memoir - True Story: Murder, Memoir, Mea Culpa by Michael Finkel Steven Jay Cohen 1:43
- Audiobook Demo - Children's Narration - Haroun and The Sea of Stories by Salman Rushdie Steven Jay Cohen 1:54
- Audiobook Demo - Narratation - Animal Rescue by Dennis Lehane Steven Jay Cohen 1:45
- Audiobook Demo - Multi-Character Dialog - Primary Colors by Joe Klein Steven Jay Cohen 2:20
- Audiobook Demo - Accents: German, British, Russian, New York - Voices of the Great War by Anonymous Steven Jay Cohen 2:34
- Audiobook Demo - Noir Narration - Nightmare Town by Dashiell Hammett Steven Jay Cohen 1:30
- Audiobook Demo - M/F Dialog - The Fix by Arje Shaw Steven Jay Cohen 1:23
- Commercial Demo Steven Jay Cohen 1:00
- Narration Demo Steven Jay Cohen 1:00
- Video Game Demo Steven Jay Cohen 1:00
- IVR Telephony Demo Steven Jay Cohen 0:50
Start with the story. Tell it well. Produce it flawlessly.
A bad reader can ruin a book for you, a good reader makes you forget they are ‘there’, skillfully guiding you to ‘see’ the story. I have heard Steven Jay Cohen read before and he does a great job with Rappaccini’s Daughter. In fact I am going to listen to it again this week!
Professionally, since 1991…
As a writer, a voice actor, and an audio engineer, I take the time to understand each project from many points of view. I enjoy being a storyteller, adding creativity and personality to every project, no matter the genre.
Let’s work together!